Information about how the LDBC organization works
The benefits of LDBC membership are:
- Access to the internal LDBC information via its wiki and mailing lists, which includes access to discussion documents, graph user scenario's, datasets, draft benchmark specifications and software, results and discussions.
- Right to membership of LDBC task forces. Currently, there are task forces on the Semantic Publishing Benchmark, the Social Network Benchmark Interactive, BI and the Graphalytics workloads, as well as the Graph Query Language task force.
- Access to research resources at academic partners (e.g. UPC Barcelona, CWI, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, FORTH, TU Dresden and TU Munich). This includes the ability to look into research agenda's provide feedback and establish working relationships with students, as well as arrange targeted internships with MSc and PhD students provided by these partners.
2019 one-year membership dues:
- Individual Member: EUR 150 (reduced rate: EUR 10)
- Non-Profit Organization Member: EUR 1000
- Company Member: EUR 2000
- Sponsor Company Member: EUR 8000