10th TUC Meeting - Agenda
We are pleased to release the Agenda for the upcoming TUC Meeting held the 1st of September at the Technical University of Munich
The meeting will start on Friday morning, with a program from 10:30-17:00
- Josep Lluis Larriba Pey (UPC): opening - state of LDBC
- Peter Boncz (CWI) : GraphQL task force update - the GCore proposal
- Arnau Prat (UPC): Update Social Network Benchmark DATAGEN
- Gabor Szarnyas (Budapest University of Technology and Economics): Update Social Network Benchmark BI Workload
- Tim Hegeman / Alex Uca (VU/TU Delft): Graphalytics, Graphalytics Global Competition and Graphalytics Custom
- Marcus Paradies (SAP): SAP HANA GraphScript
- Yinglong Xia (Huawei): The EYWA Graph Engine in a Cloud AI Platform
15:30-17:00: TUC session (public)
Gabor Szarnyas (Budapest University of Technology and Economics): Live Queries on Graphs
Markus Kaindl (Springer): SN SciGraph – Building a Linked Data Knowledge Graph for the Scholarly Publishing Domain
Irini Fundulaki (FORTH): The Link Discovery Benchmark and the Versioning Benchmark
- On Friday evening (19:00-21:00) there will be a social dinner at Löwenbräukeller, sponsored and arranged by LDBC member Huawei (who have their European Research Center in Munich).
- on Friday morning (8:30-10:30) there will be a meeting of the LDBC board of directors, but this meeting is not public.
The Technical University of Munich (TUM) is hosting that week the VLDB conference; on the day of the TUC meeting the main conference will have finished, but there will be a number of co-located workshops ongoing, and the TUC participants will blend in with that crowd for the breaks and lunch.
The TUC meeting will be held in Room 2607 alongside the VLDB workshops that day (MATES, ADMS, DMAH, DBPL and BOSS).
Address: Technische Universität München (TUM), Arcisstraße 21, 80333 München